Dr. Heather Stone, PT, DPT
- Bachelor of Arts in Exercise Science from Wichita State University in 2005
- Doctorate of Physical Therapy from Wichita State University in 2009
- Certified Myofascial Trigger Point Therapist
- Certified Lymphedema Therapist
- Astym Certified
- Pre and Post Surgical Rehab
- Vestibular Rehab
- Manual Therapy
- Trigger point dry needling
- Oncology Rehab
Growing up Heather always knew she wanted a career that was focused on helping people. She also always had a love for exercising and staying physically active, as well as an interested and fascination for the human body and how it works. When she discovered the field of physical therapy she knew that she had found the perfect profession. She graduated with her bachelors in exercise science in 2005, and then went on to achieve her doctorate in physical therapy in 2009. She absolutely loves every aspect of her job from the one on one relationships with the patients to helping them restore to their normal function.
In her spare time she loves to spend time with her husband, Jason, and three children Sydney, Amberly and Cooper. Other hobbies include running, hot yoga, horseback riding, and reading.
In her spare time, Heather loves to run, go horseback riding, reading, and hanging out with her family.