Angela Gerstenkorn, MOTR/L
- Bachelor of the Arts in Psychology from Wichita State University – 2013
- Master of Occupational Therapy from Rockhurst University – 2015
- Certified Hand Therapist (CHT)
- Instrument Assisted Soft Tissue Mobilization (STMT-1)
- Upper Extremity Rehabilitation (shoulder, elbow, wrist, hand)
- Custom Orthotic Fabrication (splinting)
Angela completed her Bachelor of the Arts in Psychology at Wichita State University in 2013. Thereafter, she earned her Master of Occupational Therapy degree from Rockhurst University. Angela has since completed an advanced certification in upper extremity rehabilitation designating her as a Certified Hand Therapist (CHT). Angela also has a certification in instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilization (IASTM).
Angela always knew she wanted a career where she could help other people. She discovered that her interest in athletics, anatomy, and kinesiology as well as her love for helping others blended perfectly into Occupational Therapy. She loves that her job allows her to work with people of all ages from birth on up. Her favorite part of being an Occupational Therapist is getting to know her patients and helping them return to the activities they value. Her hobbies include sports, reading, working out, and volunteering with Special Olympics. Her main focus is spending time with her husband and her daughter, Maria.