Dr. Sarah Ouren, PT, DPT
- Central Christian College of Kansas – 2009
- Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Science with a minor in Exercise Science
- Wichita State University – 2012
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Trigger Point Dry Needling
- Pelvic Health
- Urinary and Bowel Urgency and Incontinence
- Pregnancy and Post-Partum Related Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Pediatric Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
Sarah and her husband, Cole, have 3 children – Wyatt, Annie and Hattie. They love to spend time in the outdoors, running, hiking, camping and playing soccer.
Sarah’s passion for the field of pelvic health continues to grow as she witnesses first-hand the profound impact in patient’s lives. Taking time to problem solve patients’ dysfunction while individualizing treatment is a must.
Sarah hopes to serve the community first by taking great care of each and every patient and also by educating others about the power of physical therapy.