Dr. Andrea Rhodes, OTD, OTR/L
- Wichita State University, BS – 2013
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science
- Creighton University – 2017
- Doctorate of Occupational Therapy
- Post-op Occupational Therapy
- Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
Andrea is a Wichita native. Andrea received her bachelor’s degree in Exercise Science from Wichita State University in 2013. She then received her Doctorate degree in Occupational Therapy from Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska in 2017. Andrea focuses on implementing a functionally based approach to improve performance and quality of life in her client’s everyday life. Andrea has clinical experience working in the NICU, outpatient and inpatient settings treating individuals with a variety of diagnoses across the lifespan.
In her free time, Andrea enjoys spending time with family and friends. She also enjoys playing tennis, going to the lake, watching sports, and cheering for the Wichita State Shockers!