Dr. Zach Howell, PT, DPT
- Wichita State University – 2017
- Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science
- Wichita State University – 2020
- Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Pursuing a Manual Therapy Fellowship
- Sports Medicine
Zach first became interested in physical therapy when he tore his meniscus playing sports in high school. After surgery, his physical therapist helped get him back on the field and he was able to accomplish his dream of playing college football. Having seen the impact of physical therapy in his life, Zach is passionate about helping people regain their lives.
Zach is married to his beautiful wife and they have an adorable Goldendoodle. His organized sports days are over, but he enjoys being active through sports and exercise. Whenever possible, he loves to travel and explore our amazing planet.