It takes a team of driven and hardworking individuals to create an unmatched patient experience.
From our clinics to the business office, our staff is committed to ensuring only the best quality, service, and professionalism.
Great people wanted to join our team of hard-working therapists and administrative staff.
Every one of our staff members is focused on bettering the lives of our patients. It takes an army; from billing and insurance staff, front desk and rehab techs, to the therapists themselves, each member of our team contribute to building the ultimate patient experience.
Work Perks and Benefits
Full time employees are eligible for our healthcare program; 100% of which is paid for by Advanced and Preferred Physical Therapy. We also offer Dental and Vision Insurance as well as an Employee Assistance Program.
We believe in investing in your future, which is why we offer a 401(k) plan for employees that meet the program’s eligibility requirements.
Everyone deserves a day off. At Advanced and Preferred, we offer 7 paid holidays, paid time off for vacation or sick time, and bereavement leave.
We believe that our employees should be celebrated. We thank our employees for their hard work with two annual parties.
Independence, Wichita, Topeka, and Kansas City
Advanced and Preferred Physical Therapy is seeking energetic and motivated individuals to join our team. We currently have a need for Physical Therapists at several of our locations including Independence, Wichita, Topeka, and Kansas City. Seasoned and new therapists are welcome to apply. Applicants should be eager to grow and learn, driven by a patient-focused attitude.
Advanced and Preferred Physical Therapy is a network of physical and occupational therapy providers dedicated to servicing the needs of its patients. We strive to enhance the overall physical health, fitness, and quality of life of individuals by treating them with the highest quality, comprehensive and individualized physical therapy services possible.Read More
Our therapist’s overall responsibility is to provide the highest quality of care available to help patients experience therapy above what they are accustomed to. Therapists are expected to maintain a patient first focus and strive to create patients for life, ensuring they receive the best quality service from start to finish. Above all, therapists are responsible for demonstrating our core values of quality, service, and professionalism and applying principles of excellence, caring, ethics, respect, and communication.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Evaluate new and returning patients, develop a plan of care, and work with the patient to set measurable, functional goals
- Assist patients in all facets including treatment, answering questions and concerns, and educating patients, caregivers, and family on their diagnosis, progress, and outcomes
- Re-evaluate patient progress and adjusting their plan of care, home exercise program, and goals
- Write and update accurate documentation and progress notes
- Establish working relationships with therapists, therapist assistants, technicians, and other support staff to promote and enhance the overall patient experience
- Contribute to the ideas and values of the Advanced Physical Therapy clinic and company
- Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctor’s degree of an accredited physical therapy curriculum
- Certification in Physical Therapy and valid state license to practice
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off accrued monthly
- Medical and Life Insurance available
- Professional Education/Licensure Reimbursement
Advanced Physical Therapy operates in Southcentral, Kansas and is home to 15 clinics, spanning from Hutchison-Wichita-Coffeyville. Preferred Physical Therapy operates in Northeast, Kansas/Northwest Missouri- 4 clinics in Kansas City and 1 in Topeka. Though we operate as with two names, patients and employees can expect the same high quality experience.